No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Definitely supporting the Lions next week.

I couldn’t give a flying one about Dunkley.

He left, I wish he didn’t, but he did, he’s still a Dogs premiership player. Understand if others feel different though.

And add me to the list of “**** Sydney and their whiny ass supporters”

Nauseating.

Hope Brisbane win and the free kick count is 40-3 in their favour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Max Holmes will go down as one of the most Delish players in finals history. He should’ve been subbed 20 minutes before he was. He should be embarrassed.
That was bizarre. How he made it out to start the 4th I’ll never know. But this is the same medical staff who let SDK play on without a concussion assessment when he almost got decapitated earlier this year.

Very happy with the final as a neutral, don’t care who wins. Dunks is basically Tom Atkins for the Lions now so doesn’t bother me.

Max Holmes will go down as one of the most Delish players in finals history. He should’ve been subbed 20 minutes before he was. He should be embarrassed.

I wonder how much was player, medical staff & coach with this one.

He was one of the top players on the ground, but having him getting work on the bench for 15+ minutes of game time as the game swung was very costly.

If they just made the call, Duncan could have slotted in and Geelong probably win it

Bloody Vic Bias again! 2 Melbourne Teams in the Grand Final! AFL playing favourites again of course. 🙄🙄🙄🙄
/s

How laughable is the whole “Hahahaha suck it Victoria!” thing that non-Vics do?

Apparently we all stick together and support each other when our teams are no longer in it, Victorian solidarity forever!

Pfft.

Literally everyone I know who is Victorian and does not support Geelong was supporting the Lions today.

I wonder how much was player, medical staff & coach with this one.

He was one of the top players on the ground, but having him getting work on the bench for 15+ minutes of game time as the game swung was very costly.

If they just made the call, Duncan could have slotted in and Geelong probably win it

It's a good call. I imagine the coach mainly stays out of it, think the player was making the call but yeah keeping him on the bench for most of the third and then having to sub him out one minute into the last was costly.

Darcy Fort a premiership ruckman?

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back