Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Who will win a final first?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If port lose the qualifying final they will have to play Hawks or Bulldogs two of the most in form teams. Oh please straight sets would be so so sweet. If they win the qualifying final a preliminary final against Sydney GWS or Brisbane

I think people are getting carried away with Port will be in the grand final nonsense

If port lose the qualifying final they will have to play Hawks or Bulldogs two of the most in form teams. Oh please straight sets would be so so sweet. If they win the qualifying final a preliminary final against Sydney GWS or Brisbane

I think people are getting carried away with Port will be in the grand final nonsense
It's a big if it's a home QF vs Geelong.

The most even finals series ever. Home ground advantage is very significant.

It's a big if it's a home QF vs Geelong.
Still even if they win a home preliminary final against Sydney GWS or Brisbane that is still extremely difficult all interstate sides that are used to travelling. Brisbane and GWS have form at Adelaide Oval against them. Sydney played their worst game ever against them that won't happen again.

If Port lose week 1, they will likely go out in straight sets.

Unfortunately, Geelong are their bunnies. They beat them at skilled earlier this year, and have beaten them in finals several times (pretty sure they’re the only team Port have beaten in finals in the last 7 years or something)

If Port lose week 1, they will likely go out in straight sets.

Unfortunately, Geelong are their bunnies. They beat them at skilled earlier this year, and have beaten them in finals several times (pretty sure they’re the only team Port have beaten in finals in the last 7 years or something)
You don't think the AFL will want a preliminary final at the G, I expect free kick Geelong in full effect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What was that year we lost the double chance on the last game of the year? Was 2008?
Yeah, Collingwood and North both choked their chances, and we beat the Dogs to get 4th.

The Saints then won by 100 to pinch 4th.

Not that it mattered, because there was a clear gap between Geelong/Hawthorn and the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back