Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Who will win a final first?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The once a year pile on against Hinkley always seems to get Port playing out of their skins.

They were able to win games early without really playing well and hitting form at the right time. This year they have the advantage of no pressure which is when they are at their best.

Will easily finish top 4, real chance for the flag given how ordinary everyone else is.

They were able to win games early without really playing well and hitting form at the right time. This year they have the advantage of no pressure which is when they are at their best.

Will easily finish top 4, real chance for the flag given how ordinary everyone else is.
It's all about that midfield.
In that middle part of the year, Butters been ok but down, JHF not so great and Rozee injured and struggled a bit since being back.
If they hit collective form...

Getting a decent run with injuries as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's still big question how Port Power can handle a contested and pressure game plan which is played during Finals as they like to use the corridor. I think Brisbane and the Bulldogs are hitting form at the right time, Sydney's has dropped big time as they can't even cover only 4 1st choice players being out. There's report they've undergo a big training period weeks ago in preparation for Finals, if this isn't true then they a big chance of going out in straight sets.

Sydney board are legit saying 'Sack Longmire'

Crikey.... Can we trade them Nicks for Horse?
The Sydney fans have been off Longmire for a while.

I know it sounds hard to believe, but they think he's under performed and they're not happy with the capitulations in the last 2 Grand Finals

I wouldn't read too much into this. The dominant Collingwood 2011 side had a bad loss late in the season, but went on to play in the grand final, and Hinkley's finals record stinks. Port have just caught Sydney at the right time. Ken's not winning a flag.
I’m pretty confident we will beat Port

The Sydney fans have been off Longmire for a while.

I know it sounds hard to believe, but they think he's under performed and they're not happy with the capitulations in the last 2 Grand Finals
I would take Longmire tomorrow, but Sydney definitely haven't taken their chances in recent years. Since 2012 it's been 9 finals series and 3 grand finals, for no premierships. Any supporter base would start getting pissed.

Port at the G after this performance against Melbourne, watch them lose, Showdown they just can't seem to win one lately then Freo away i still wouldn't be surprised if they miss the 8 or finish 7th

Port at the G after this performance against Melbourne, watch them lose, Showdown they just can't seem to win one lately then Freo away i still wouldn't be surprised if they miss the 8 or finish 7th
They will win the next two, Freo is 50/50. This is a statement performance from them.

They are a lock for a home final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back