News Non-Crows AFLW 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Have to have a laugh, watching that ‘AFLW on Fox’ show post-Crows game and they’re talking about the negative tactics/look of the game and they show Nick Dal Santo’s post-match presser from today and he says that he coaches to kick goals first…

1728808413660.gif

Melbourne’s coach also spouted some bullshit, of course the coaches only care about being scored against.

Port making St Kilda look pretty ordinary here. Up 4 goals to 1 and it's not even quarter time yet. Considering we struggled like buggery to scrape in a lucky 2 point win.

This would be Port's 4th win in a row if they get it, and would put them in the top 8.

Edit: 5 goals to 1 at quarter time.

Last edited:

Port making St Kilda look pretty ordinary here. Up 4 goals to 1 and it's not even quarter time yet. Considering we struggled like buggery to scrape in a lucky 2 point win.

This would be Port's 4th win in a row if they get it, and would put them in the top 8.

Edit: 5 goals to 1 at quarter time.

That dodgy AFL recruiting rule-change that only applied to Port that gave them access to Scholz is really starting to pay full dividend now.

Full-on player handouts aside, they have been setup really well with their pressure game which is led by their midfield, Daniel Merrett has brought that area from Brisbane’s game over and it’s having a big impact on their games.

Port would fancy us in a final, gotta hope we avoid them.

I’d hold some judgment on Port as I believe they have been helped immensely in their games at Alberton by their familiarity with conditions especially that strong wind to the left in games which has allowed them to take advantage of teams that they’ve played against there by shutting down quarters when they kick against it with Scholz tapping balls straight to her feet, them bringing extras up to stoppages and those tough tackling machine midfielders of their’s going to work to turn it into a repeat stoppage-fest.

Teams just need to find a way to break-even with Scholz & get it past Dowrick and get it on the outside like Richmond did to them earlier in the season and I still think you can make them look ordinary and try to take advantage of their weaker defence.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Non-Crows AFLW 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back