News Non Crows -Posters Favorite TV Shows

Remove this Banner Ad

some more mature choices
Californication... a writer's journey through sex drugs rocknroll and family life - Comedy/Drama
The Walking Dead... about civilization break down under a zombie apocalypse - Drama
Game of Thrones... set in an alternate fantasy world - Drama

Boston Legal - you may have seen?... set about a legal firm and its clients - full of whacky character development and some stunning work by James Spader & William Shatner...

So for comedy dogs105 and you having netflix - Parks and Rec is quite funny (although completely skip the first season as that wasn't them not really knowing what sort of show they wanted). It's a mockumentary on a small Parks and Recreation local govt department in the middle of nowhere US. Amy Poehler stars and is incredibly funny. It also features Chris Pratt before he went all superhero muscles in Guardian of the Galaxy and Jurassic World.

There are some DW series for you to catch up on a bit too if you have only watched the Tennant era ;) The netflix originals in Daredevil and Jessica Jones are favourites of mine, but they are quite violent so no kiddies around when watching. Jessica Jones features Tennant as the vilian.

Broadchurch is an amazing drama series about the murder of a young boy in a small coastal UK town and how it effects the whole town. It's hard watching but oh so good.
Thanks Nikki. The thing we won gives us 3 months free, so we should be able to try out a few by then.

I remember hearing about Broadchurch via friends in the UK, but nevet had time before.

Like mockumentaries! Best in Show and Razzle Dazzle are 2 favourite movies.

Thanks again.

Boston Legal - you may have seen?... set about a legal firm and its clients - full of whacky character development and some stunning work by James Spader & William Shatner...
Cool. Thank you.

Not generally keen on Zombies, but will try the rest!

Cool. Thank you.

Not generally keen on Zombies, but will try the rest!
Yeah I resisted Walking Dead for a long time as I am not a fan of Zombie based shows/movies.

But the story telling got me hooked. Hanging out for the mid season break to end so season six can resume.

Watched first three episodes of Gotham on Netflix earlier tonight. Still undecided about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Sopranos, Breaking Bad > everything else.

Yeah I resisted Walking Dead for a long time as I am not a fan of Zombie based shows/movies.

But the story telling got me hooked. Hanging out for the mid season break to end so season six can resume.
I'm the opposite. I usually love zombies in any format (28 Days Later ****ing rules) and I watched 7 damn seasons of 'The Walking Dead' spending most of the time obsessing over how mediocre the show was. I realised at some point I was rooting against all the main characters because I didn't like any of them.

I’ve only just started the second series, good to know I’ve got something to watch
Yeah, already seen most of Blacklist & usually a good watch, particularly in the earlier series.

Now I have Netflix, currently watching the El Chapo series. Watched Spy previously too... Ali G's best role;)

You can do a trial, I think it’s 14 days. Watch Billions and Power, that should occupy your time.

Then you can do a trial with Amazon Prime, watch The Boyz, Jack Ryan and Tredstone
Im watching "the test" on prime at the moment, not sure how because I dont believe im paying for it, seems to have logged in via amazon. Hopefully I dont get charged after for watching it?

Im watching "the test" on prime at the moment, not sure how because I dont believe im paying for it, seems to have logged in via amazon. Hopefully I dont get charged after for watching it?
There's one month free so load up

Don’t think they can do that, you might be on their trial, but you will get charged once it’s done. Go on their website and log in, check out your subscription

Remove this Banner Ad

News Non Crows -Posters Favorite TV Shows

Remove this Banner Ad

Back