Star Trek(s)
The Simpsons
House
Chicago Hope
Law and Order (original)
NCIS (original)
Sex and the City

Current:

I don't watch any free to air anything these days. Used to be into Survivor, Masterchef, BB, Idol but lost interest.

Downton Abbey
Selling Houses Australia
Grand Designs
Inside the Actors Studio
What happened to The Young Ones?

If you like the wire, you will like the shield apparently, I've been told the other way around but yet to watch the wire.

used to watch The Shield when it first aired. Once again it's one of those shows that the later seasons not as strong as the openings.

I’m sure I have missed some

Current shows:
Quantico
The Last Ship
Blacklist
How to get away with murder
Law and Order SVU
Game of Thrones
Amazing race
The Chase (Game show - UK version)

Finished shows:
Seinfeld
Macgyver
Stargate SG-1
The Following
Spartacus
Oz

Childhood shows
Sooty and Sweep :)
Rugrats
Babar
TMNT

I've only seen the original, Swedish version which was pretty decent for the first 6-7 eps I watched before I stopped - finding subs etc was too much of a hassle in the end.

I stumbled across the British version and really enjoyed it. Season 2 is aired in 2016. The show asked some interesting questions about humanity without being all saccharin and dumb.

Old School

Fawlty Towers
The Young Ones
Seinfeld
Friends (not cool to say but everyone loved it)
Da Ali G Show (first season or two was genius)
Cheers
The Simpsons
Punky Brewster :)
The X Files
Frasier
Roseanne
Absolutely Fabulous
3rd rock
Spicks & Specks
red Dwarf

Recent

The Office US (anyone who doesn't love this show is dead to me. The best comedy series of all time IMHO)
Dexter (very up and down from season to season but at its best was brilliant)
Six Feet Under
Band of Brothers
The Inbetweeners
Broadchurch
Rake
The Gruen Transfer
Utopia
Humans (British sci fi show - excellent value. Highly recommend)
Would I Lie to you
Man Down
Mrs Browns Boys
Peep Show

RAKE! OMG THAT SHOW! Fawlty Towers is perfection.

I've started a couple of episodes of Broadchurch but it is so heavy I need to take the time to watch it, but it is amazing the first couple of episodes I watched.

Ahh this is one I definitely forgot and for those who watch and enjoy Broadchurch, it was tapping into the interest in the UK in the Danish series, Forbrydelsen, or The Killing (ignore the crappy US version). Amazing series, it is one you have to sit and just pay full attention to, and not just because it has subtitles. I can normally spot the who actually did it within a short space of time on most series. This one had the most amazing red herrings and twists and turns in that first season. The second season is still excellent as well, but I haven't watch the third and final season, probably because I don't want to know the future for Sarah Lund.

The Wire
Rake
Breaking Bad
South Park
Game of Thrones
Seinfeld
Have I Got News for You
Mock The Week
Boardwalk Empire
Penn and Teller: BS
Blackadder
Bojack Horseman
Archer

I stumbled across the British version and really enjoyed it. Season 2 is aired in 2016. The show asked some interesting questions about humanity without being all saccharin and dumb.
Yeah I heard it followed suit pretty closely to the Swedish one (I think it's all based off a book anyways) which I was enjoying, will probably check out the British one at some point as it means I'll be able to avoid reading the subtitles.

Surprised The Americans hasn't yet been mentioned, very solid series to date. And for those that have seen/enjoy it, I recently watched a show called Deutschland 83 which is a similar kind of thing but you have to put up with it being in German (so more subs). Has a great soundtrack with a lot of 80's classics.

The Wire
Rake
Breaking Bad
South Park
Game of Thrones
Seinfeld
Have I Got News for You
Mock The Week
Boardwalk Empire
Penn and Teller: BS
Blackadder
Bojack Horseman
Archer

Good to see someone vote The Wire. Extremely underated show, was the number 1 TV series on IMDB for years until the Sopranos ended.

As a DVD shop owner, I have seen a lot of shows and The Wire by far wins my vote

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lord Flashheart / Flash could be the greatest TC character ever created..

6caa60effe9515d80606d39f9904f478.jpg

Don't watch too many tv shows.. I usually just watch stuff on youtube.. gigs or docos.

fav tv shows:

Married with children (All time favourite)
Power rangers (90s)
Underbelly
Resurrection
Friends
Everybody loves Raymond
King of Queens
Cold Case

And a new show ive started to watch "Fresh off the boat" is pretty good.. very funny.

Why hello there! ;)

Haha what is the 100?
I really feel like after Dexter, breaking bad and sons of anarchy, there has been a real drop off in quality.
The 100 (2014)

The 100
The series is set 97 years after a devastating nuclear war wiped out almost all life on Earth. The only known survivors are the residents of twelve space stations in Earth's orbit prior to the war. The space stations banded together to form a single massive station named "The Ark", where about 2,400 people live. Resources are scarce and all crimes no matter their nature or severity are punishable by death ("floating") unless the perpetrator is under 18 years of age. After the Ark's life support systems are found to be critically failing, one hundred juvenile prisoners are declared "expendable" and sent to the surface in a last ditch attempt to determine if Earth is habitable again. The teens arrive on a beautiful planet they've only seen from space. Confronting the dangers of this rugged new world, they struggle to form a tentative community. However they discover that not all humanity was wiped out. There are people on Earth who survived the war, called "grounders" Chaos ensures.....

See I forgot Daredevil and I'm very much looking forward to Jenny Jones. The best villain though is Mags Bennett from Justified. Wilson could get a little shouty and melodramatic for me at times. Temper issues that man, while Mags... the actor won the Emmy very deservedly for that role.

Also I knew I forgot some from my list, Daredevil and Firefly should have been on there.

If I beat my dad to death with a hammer when I was a kid and then watched my mum dismember his corpse, I'd be a little melodramatic as well :D

If I beat my dad to death with a hammer when I was a kid and then watched my mum dismember his corpse, I'd be a little melodramatic as well :D

Watch second season of Justified and tell me if you would ever want to get on the bad side of Mags Bennett? She uses a hammer too. ;) Scary sweet ol lady with her 'apple pie'.

Good to see someone vote The Wire. Extremely underated show, was the number 1 TV series on IMDB for years until the Sopranos ended.

As a DVD shop owner, I have seen a lot of shows and The Wire by far wins my vote

Just recently watched through the Wire for the first time. Absolutely brilliant show. Easily on par with the Sopranos. It's a real shame it never got the publicity it deserved.

I'd say Rick and Morty is my favourite TV show at the moment.

Moogle's favourite TV shows (in no particular order):

Breaking Bad
Game of Thrones
Rome (HBO - better than Game of Thrones and nobody watched it)
The Sopranos
Band of Brothers
The Wire
Deadwood
True Detective (Season 1)
House of Cards
Arrested Development
Seinfeld
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Frasier
Peep Show
The Mighty Boosh