Oppo Camp Non Eagles AFL discussion thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

But more flogs support Freo than WCE. Fact

You are wrong.
Again you're taking a few instances and suiting a narrative. Where's your proof there are more flogs at Fremantle than West Coast? Based on here and social media I'd say it's around 50/50. What I don't understand is why West Coast and Fremantle fans on here can't have a civil conversation without it turning into a shit fight. I imagine we're all mature people here so why can't we act like it?

They could show vision of his flopping and argue he was in the process of falling over causing an accidental head clash

Turns out with Walters saying he lowered his head to try and draw a free kick this wasn’t far from the truth

Pffft. We don't even need the second team.

1. Richest club in all the land
2. Consistently successful
3. Already have the "us vs them" mentality against the Vics

The Dockers should be shifted to Tasmania to get them into the AFL. Leave West Coast to consolidate power as the only AFL team in the state and cultivate a real "East vs West" narrative across the whole AFL.

F*ck Fremantle and f*ck the third WA team if and when it happens.

Hear here

Again you're taking a few instances and suiting a narrative. Where's your proof there are more flogs at Fremantle than West Coast? Based on here and social media I'd say it's around 50/50. What I don't understand is why West Coast and Fremantle fans on here can't have a civil conversation without it turning into a **** fight. I imagine we're all mature people here so why can't we act like it?

What you write is reasonable but the fact remains that if any of us wrote something similar on your board the post would be deleted and infraction issued. Your moderators are total arseholes who presumably reflect the values of most of your forum or they wouldn’t have the jobs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What you write is reasonable but the fact remains that if any of us wrote something similar on your board the post would be deleted and infraction issued. Your moderators are total arseholes who presumably reflect the values of most of your forum or they wouldn’t have the jobs.

The mods there should be doing a better job in filtering that crap, but don't tar the entire supporter base with the same brush for their actions. As MadMundy said there is good and bad in every fan base, and we aren't exempt from it either.

Last edited:
Pffft. We don't even need the second team.

1. Richest club in all the land
2. Consistently successful
3. Already have the "us vs them" mentality against the Vics

The Dockers should be shifted to Tasmania to get them into the AFL. Leave West Coast to consolidate power as the only AFL team in the state and cultivate a real "East vs West" narrative across the whole AFL.

F*ck Fremantle and f*ck the third WA team if and when it happens.

Not sure Cockburn really count as a team. :think:

As much I don't like joining in on the controversial conversations but every club has dickhead supporters plain and simple. I feel that you're likely nitpicking a few of the comments from our board and trying to turn it into the "majority opinion" to suit your own narrative. Should McGovern have been suspended? Not a chance, should Walters been suspended? I don't think so, plus it helped having Lockhart actually come to his defence and say it wasn't there. Am I excited to see Naitanui make his return? You bet your arse I am, no matter who you support you can't deny how good he is. If there are people on our board that want Nic Nat to injure himself again then they're simply an emotionless ******** who has no concern for a fellow human being. At the end of the day though it's an opinion that only a few hold, just like the few on this board that have wished injury after injury on Sandilands, or made fun of Bennell's calf and Hogan's issues. It's ultimately a two way street.
I owe you a beer.

Very well put.

The Age reporting that Rawlings is confirmed as gone

Based on past conventions, the Eagles would not want Rawlings to be involved in any further list management discussions, given that he will be joining another club.

Will make sense if he leaves immediately rather than be involved in our upcoming trading and drafting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back