Oppo Camp Non Eagles Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mummy out for the season at GWS with ankle surgery, that might just ruin them for the rest of the year, I had them finishing between 6-8th, but without him, I reckon they'll drop a few more games.
In b4 GWS drop out of the eight and we are officially flat track bullies again

Mummy out for the season at GWS with ankle surgery, that might just ruin them for the rest of the year, I had them finishing between 6-8th, but without him, I reckon they'll drop a few more games.

The worst part about this is we don't get to play them again.

Mumford is a massive loss for them.

Pretty gutted for Judd.

Have very fond memories of him in the Blue & gold, that will never be replaced.

His last gift to us was JJK & Masto. :thumbsu:

Seems to continue the fate of Captains who abandon ship, so to speak. Leigh Colbert from Geelong to NM didn't pan out as expected, at least Juddas for another brownlow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Stephen Dank case got weirder seems Dank was keen to try an untried horse drug on players ...the drug which will provide a slow release system while repairing damaged cell walls .

Danks response to an sms from the provider is " perfect . Lets get going ."

Last edited:
Maybe it was just Ketamine

The Stephen Wank ( oops Dank ) case had got weirder seems Dank was keen to try an untried horse drug on players ...the drug which will provide a slow release system while repairing damaged cell walls .

Danks response to an sms from the provider is " perfect . Lets get going ."
humans don't have cell walls but. /science

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finals MVP going to a player in the winning team is gross though. LeBron deserved that shit way more than Iggy.

Also Fyfemantlol.
Yeah, fair enough I agree. LeBron was the best player in the series by far... Not many bench players win an MVP though, so it was a top effort from Iggy

Reading the tigers board, they are genuinely proud of the king hit on Cox, to talk an act like that up and encourage says alot about the mentality of their supporters.
I remember Bullys fans commenting on what a dog act Hall pulled when he king hit Staker, seems the richmond faithful really are a pretty low lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back