Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

will ferrell omg GIF

That commentary was atrocious. Clear free kick every day of the week.
If you were looking at it from a vAFL angle it wasn’t a free kick. I mean the audacity that the Suns could possibly beat Essendon. How dare they? Don’t they know how this works?

Next we’ll be seeing 50m penalties only paid to teams based at the MCG!

6 players on Essendon’s list who have never been alive for a finals win. At least another entire draft is going to go by, so chuck four more players or so on there.

Heading to ‘quarter of the list weren’t alive when’ territory.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love the idea MrKK - put out your Essendon receipts.
Essendon set for a straight sets exit or a fifth place finish and immediate knockout.

Soft as butter. Very keen for the streak to continue in an even more hilarious way than normal.
IT WAS EVEN MORE HILARIOUS THAN NORMAL.

Made even better by the commentators trying to sell it was a harsh push in the back call

It was as textbook a decision as you’re ever going to see - two hands square in the middle of the back and push

I was listen to the Triple M commentary on the AFL website and they were saying it should have been 50 metres paid, Gresham definitely heard the ump's call. They were astounded.

Mac Andrew looks bloody amazing up front. What a switch and find for the GC going into next year.
Mac Andrew, Jed Walter and (Stand By Me) Ben E. King is a pretty good group of tall forwards.

It's not as if the midfield are a total bunch of spuds either.

In fact, why are they where they are on the ladder?

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back