Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolutely no skin off my nose. Better draft pick for us so great outcome in that regard. But seriously, imagine if he'd done that to us as we chaired off Hurn or Cox after a lost final.

As the broadcasters said, graciousness in victory.
Sicily was the one who didn't let it go, showed his 300 game teammate no respect.

Maybe

But that team plays for each other and they will be around for some time.

Mitchell is building a very good team.
Mitchell is a great coach. His squad is not so much.

GXW5K3WaoAAm_1b

I mean, again, he's shit-talking a side while they're meant to be celebrating a 300 gamer while his players giggle like school boys behind him. It's just not a great look at all is what I'm driving at. Thanks for calling me a flog though 😘
He was joking with Ginnivan , had nothing to do with a 300 gamer

watch him with his niece with cancer on roaming brian then come back to us
Yeah everyone loves their family.

Just think he could've handled the way he left, his efforts at WCE late and his comments towards WCE since better.

Don't wish any I'll health to anyone, just no on field success.

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hinkley should have left it to the players but if you act like Ginnivan did and then lose you seriously have it coming. Sicily right to stand up but probably also went too far. Just quality stuff all around really, can't wait to hear about it non-stop for the next 8 months.

Ginnivan is an entitled little prick who is desperate to make everything about him.

Kern is an A grade flog who shouldn’t concern himself with gloating to an opposition player.

Both of this things can be true.

Makes me so glad we’ve had Simmo all these years - chirping an oppo player after they have just lost a final wouldn’t even cross his mind because he is a well adjusted human being.

Anyone who wants Ken as our coach should delete their account.

Port v Hawthorn next year is going to be box office

Mitchell is really pissed

Heard he's just walking the streets of Radelaide tonight knocking drinks out of random campaigner's hands.

Just think he could've handled the way he left, his efforts at WCE late and his comments towards WCE since better.
I think everyone can see he isn't the sharpest knife in the kitchen, and also has never been the most articulate speaker. He probably worded things not the best.

Also with all the stories that are slowly starting to come out (especially from Simmo), the whole Rioli '19 situation, it really seemed to divide the opinions of people at the club.
It would have been pretty hard for anyone (let alone Willi) to come back into a high pressure environment where half the people you deal with resent you. Sounds like he needed some clean air and a change of scenery.
Can't really blame him, alot of us have been in situations before where you know the best thing for your well-being is to move away/move on from the cause.

Anyway as Ive said, go well Willi. I think I'm on team Port for the remainder (or GWS not 100% sure yet)

I mean, again, he's shit-talking a side while they're meant to be celebrating a 300 gamer while his players giggle like school boys behind him. It's just not a great look at all is what I'm driving at. Thanks for calling me a flog though 😘
You could also argue that the Hawthorn captain should’ve been focusing on celebrating his team mates 300th instead of having a quarrel with Kenny.

Ken went at Ginnivan, Sicily inserted himself into it.

I think everyone can see he isn't the sharpest knife in the kitchen, and also has never been the most articulate speaker. He probably worded things not the best.

Also with all the stories that are slowly starting to come out (especially from Simmo), the whole Rioli '19 situation, it really seemed to divide the opinions of people at the club.
It would have been pretty hard for anyone (let alone Willi) to come back into a high pressure environment where half the people you deal with resent you. Sounds like he needed some clean air and a change of scenery.
Can't really blame him, alot of us have been in situations before where you know the best thing for your well-being is to move away/move on from the cause.

Anyway as Ive said, go well Willi. I think I'm on team Port for the remainder (or GWS not 100% sure yet)
I love my Willie

You’re not alone

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back