Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought it was a terrible game, except that the closeness of it at the end kept it tense. The skills, errors and bad decisions, particularly in the 1st quarter, were terrible. They didn't improve much thereafter either. I think Sydney will gobble up Brisbane and spit them out.

I thought it was a terrible game, except that the closeness of it at the end kept it tense. The skills, errors and bad decisions, particularly in the 1st quarter, were terrible. They didn't improve much thereafter either. I think Sydney will gobble up Brisbane and spit them out.
The conditions were absolutely shit. Just enough rain to make it super slippery but not enough to turn it into rugby.

Brisbane can't afford to give Sydney a 5 goal lead.

Swans have a good 2nd half record.

Lions will want to cone out the blocks.

Feel like the 3rd qtr just go gung ho game plan will only work once you're behind and need to fight back.

Feels like our Adam Hunter move

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Was direct corridor footy from Brisbane in the second half, great to watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really hope that cats can’t steal Bailey smith because they have a cliff coming that I want them to suffer

1726914090599.png

Chris Scott Record - Preliminary Finals
Win: 3
Loss: 6
Win Strike Rate: 33.3%

Overall - Finals
Win: 14
Loss: 16
Win Strike Rate: 46.6%

Yet the media bang on and on and on about Geelong making top 4 consistently. That means absolutely nothing if you don't win the Premiership. I mean sure, Premierships are hard to win...very difficult....but I reckon they (Geelong) have underachieved in my opinion.

I really like that Lohman fella for Brisbane. Where did they get him from - the draft, or was he another NGA gift?

Was pick 20 in 2021, from GWV Rebels (Victoria).

Lions took D.Wilmot at 16, and then they went early on K.Lohmann at 20 which was seen as quite a stretch as he was expected to go around 30-40. That stretch now looks like a steal.

Well done by Brisbane's recruiting team.

Meanwhile, we took C.Chesser at 14 that year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back