Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I’d say that’s because he was the one that caused the crying incident old mate was referring to.

Zorko has a track record of being an absolute campaigner.
Yeah, you need to get your facts straight. Zorko might be a campaigner (no argument from me on that), but we keep what happens on the field to the field. Melbourne has a habit of crying to the AFL and media.

Heard on radio this morning that Freo have clipped up vision of Amiss getting scragged in the forward line and sent it to the AFL for the umpires to keep an eye on.

Might be worth loading up on Nev to kick a bag this week, and Freo might get particularly close to the win to 'settle the score' from last week.

Heard on radio this morning that Freo have clipped up vision of Amiss getting scragged in the forward line and sent it to the AFL for the umpires to keep an eye on.

Might be worth loading up on Nev to kick a bag this week, and Freo might get particularly close to the win to 'settle the score' from last week.

Forever victims Freo

AFL will just use that footage as an example to umpires to pay Curnow more kicks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did I just hear the umpire say interference Essondon? Since when has there been a rule called 'interference'?
Or am I missing something?

Did I just hear the umpire say interference Essondon? Since when has there been a rule called 'interference'?
Or am I missing something?

"Arm interference" is what he said. I guess it's another way of saying "chop of the arms" but I too though to myself are is Nicholls just making shit up now.

Edit it's not Nicholls but another bald dude.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back