Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Ashcroft can't be too much further away, feels like he's been out for forever?

Last update I could find was:
“He’s started to join in the competitive side of our drills. We’re expecting him to be hopefully available for selection by about Round 4 or 5."

Ashcroft can't be too much further away, feels like he's been out for forever?

Last update I could find was:
“He’s started to join in the competitive side of our drills. We’re expecting him to be hopefully available for selection by about Round 4 or 5."
He’s had recent set backs but hopefully sooner rather than later, love watching him play

GWS have Greene, Daniels, Thomas, Bedford and Jones on their list as small/medium forwards yet they knocked back our R1 pick this year so they could draft Gothard

Makes sense

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brissy are falling out of the race for a flag the names are the same but the work rate is disappointing..

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Look tired and the group has peaked. Lack depth forward of centre, defense is easily moved around.

Last edited:
What's the go with Cadman? He consistently looks off the pace.
Can't out mark an opponent and doesn't seem to have a second effort in him when the ball hits the deck?
Only his second year as a KPF. The Giants are lucky to have the luxury to carry him and get games into him early because they are so good everywhere else on the ground. I think he’s coming along fine.

Darcy Jones reminds me of Daniel Kerr. Hope we can get him

GWS have Greene, Daniels, Thomas, Bedford and Jones on their list as small/medium forwards yet they knocked back our R1 pick this year so they could draft Gothard

Makes sense
This is the same team that had their pants pulled down by Sydney because they didn't bother to contingency plan for an early bid on Rowston. Maybe draft night trades go against their religious beliefs.

A few list management ideas to take out of tonight’s match.
Robertson injured, but still on the outer when he was healthy. Not sure he made the right call - would need Fagan to go before he gets an opportunity.
Tunstill sub again, lacking opportunity despite the Lions midfield lacking speed or accountability.
Darcy Jones a clear talent.

They should just keep playing until a team scores to get a winner..Time keeper to not press the siren till that happens ..

or just the siren keeps blaring non stop til there's a score.

Golden point

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

What's the go with Cadman? He consistently looks off the pace.
Can't out mark an opponent and doesn't seem to have a second effort in him when the ball hits the deck?

Andrews is a AA pro and very rarely beaten by anyone

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back