Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I probably should have said thorough or something like that over fastest.

But I'll agree with both of you. Like you I haven't met either of them. But Chris seems to be that much more edgy, ready to lose it, less relaxed. To me it just looks like dealing with Chris is more of a 'walking on eggshells' situation.
I think that’s really strong analysis especially since you haven’t met the bloke either. Does have the appearance of an early 2010s introverted emo type with a more modern low threshold to be triggered by even the slightest upset of the apple cart and quite a temper.

Like wants his coloured socks in a seperate drawer to his white socks otherwise all hell breaks loose kind of stuff. Might explain the usually disciplined defence.

Warner would be a great get. If the Swans win the flag you’d think he’d be more of a chance to come home.

Would cost a lot though!

The more i see of Sydmey and the more i see Warner i would gladly give our first round pick for him.
I think he was a later pick but he is a gun.I think Sydney would want two or three first round picks for him.
Worth a lot more than Kelly was anyway. Better track record.

Swans currently two full games clear on top, 10 rounds into the season.

7-0 vs the top 10, so faced a pretty impressive fixture too.

Can’t wait for them to lose a tussle to some random fifth placed team who gets home ground advantage on GF day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t think there is a harder running team in the game than the Swans. Even their foot soldiers like Cunningham, Wicks, McInerney and Fox are solid.
Sydney has probably the best development systems in the league. An Ainsworth or Parto at Sydney probably make it imo

Nelson a lock to make it in Sydney's system.

Sydney has probably the best development systems in the league. An Ainsworth or Parto at Sydney probably make it imo

Nelson a lock to make it in Sydney's system.

Hopefully Pyke was taking good notes while he was there

We need to get Chad Warner back......

Melbourne might have handed Sydney the premiership when they traded Grundy to Sydney

That midfield with an elite ruck is a cheat code

And right on cue the commentators excuses for Carlton being flogged start, even though Sydney is clearly are far better side.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back