Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Sam Edmund

@Sammy__Edmund
·
20s

St Kilda told Josh Battle NOT to come to the Trevor Barker Award last night. Battle went on to finish third in the count, but wasn't mentioned by the president, captain or coach. Interesting approach from the club.

And they wonder why their culture is rubbish.

Glad Barrass was at the club awards and acknowledged.
Reminds me of the reception I got when I left my last job despite the fact that if a law firm held a B&F I would've won it the last couple of years having billed basically twice as much as my boss in that time. Similarly I was there for 8 years but still my notice received a frosty response. That was one toxic environment which I'm glad to be away from.

Reminds me of the reception I got when I left my last job despite the fact that if a law firm held a B&F I would've won it the last couple of years having billed basically twice as much as my boss in that time. Similarly I was there for 8 years but still my notice received a frosty response. That was one toxic environment which I'm glad to be away from.

Hilarious that you expected any kind of normal human response in a law firm tbh.

The mind boggles how Geelong manages to grab 2/3 good to great free agents every single year yet our hands are usually always tied with salary cap restrictions.
Their list for the last few years has been mostly old fellas who are still playing well but probably taking unders on their pay and cheaper B tier guys who are all solid. Its a very even distribution of talent over their whole list.

Look at their list and who are their guys on 1mil+?
Probably nobody anymore, Jeremy Cameron a year or 2 ago maybe? Danger wont be at 35, Stewart probably not, Holmes wont be yet.

They do it well

One things for sure, if the speech by the new tigers president says anything to me, baker owes them no favour in ensuring appropriate compo. The hypocrite obviously didn't acknowledge the way the his predecessors plundered gold coast and GWS for tarranto, hopper, lynch, Prestia.

On Pixel 6 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app
Don’t forget Townsend and Caddy (via Geelong)!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back