Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

No matter how dysfunctional our forward line, and how lacking our KPF stocks... at least we don't have Harrison Petty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the amount that he gets hyped up in the media vs his performances is absurd. he's shocking
Tbf I've never seen him get hyped up or really even talked about, and I can't imagine it because imo he's dreadful.

I don't watch heaps of Melbourne, but the games of theirs I have watched this year, everything he's touched has turned to s***. If I was a dees fan I would hate seeing his name on the team sheet every week.

Lions have Crows at Gabba then Eagles in Perth. That is 2 wins, They are coming for our spot!
Not if we keep motoring on. Just gotta keep our Convert-a-Car ahead of the Mean Machine in this Whacky Race.
IMG_1877.jpeg

Tbf I've never seen him get hyped up or really even talked about, and I can't imagine it because imo he's dreadful.

I don't watch heaps of Melbourne, but the games of theirs I have watched this year, everything he's touched has turned to s***. If I was a dees fan I would hate seeing his name on the team sheet every week.
they just talk about him as some epic negating forward

So who are we going for here?* Melbourne?

*Except raskolnikov
I'm not sure why people would have been going for Melbourne. Brisbane will make finals. We will be competing with Melbourne and others for a spot.

I'm not sure why people would have been going for Melbourne. Brisbane will make finals. We will be competing with Melbourne and others for a spot.
Well we could be a top 4 chance and I reckon Lions biggest threat for that spot

Lions and Freo are a bigger threat as they have had a draw and on the same potential points path. Both have much superior % than us and Lions are 100% winning next 2 games.

or just don't take the ball over first!!! if he went body first it would've been a throw in

I blame State of Origin recency - he went the try

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back