Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

It seems that every time someone choose to bump nowadays it ends up with a concussion. Must have been millions of bumps in the old days when it was more normal part of the game that didn't. Seems strange to me.
I reckon it's more likely that concussions flew under the radar because the players were expected to continue. There are heaps of stories about blokes who don't remember playing because they continued while concussed.

I reckon it's more likely that concussions flew under the radar because the players were expected to continue. There are heaps of stories about blokes who don't remember playing because they continued while concussed.
My first game of senior footy. Thankfully I never got knocked out again.

Harsh call in the heat of the moment. He’s had a fantastic game.
Did have a good game overall.

Some bonehead kicks in the last 5-10 minutes.

Swans are mortal after all.
My man Phillipou had a decent game :)
honestly i reckon all of st kilda played well. i reckon ryan brynes was lowkey instrumental to their win late. very smart ball use when it mattered, mostly

Logan McDonald even exceeds Daniher and Max King in terms of mental midgetry.

He’s getting the ball driven into his chest like no one’s business but he is absolutely meek as shit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Logan McDonald even exceeds Daniher and Max King in terms of mental midgetry.

He’s getting the ball driven into his chest like no one’s business but he is absolutely meek as shit.
no clue how he missed the one this week, last week's was "understandable" but being what 45-50 out straight in front should be your dream as a key forward.

Brisbane country roads shit is so bad! Like why the **** are you singing about West Virginia?
it sucks, but i know i’d do something even worse if given the opportunity to as a footballer. 2:20 into this song

What do you mean? he's got suspended for gut punching Silvagni. Should be same for the rest of the league.
Yes and I wanted to knock Christian out for that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back