Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

everyone has him, same with gawn so lets hope theyre both out this week ;)
My team is so shit, it doesn’t bother that much. This is the worst season I’ve ever had.

A709272E-2B9B-44B1-8476-6C93DB52C920.jpeg

‘I used to strut around a footy field like I was the second coming of Napoleon, it’s absolutely a good idea to trust me with the biggest financial decision of your life’.

But don’t question me or else it’s 50 metres, which is actually 65 metres because I’m running backwards.

Last edited:
View attachment 2042462

‘I used to strut around a footy field like is was the second coming of Napoleon, it’s absolutely a good idea to trust me with the biggest financial decision of your life’.

But don’t question me or else it’s 50 metres, which is actually 65 metres because I’m running backwards.
is he wearing denim jeans and a denim top? how ghastly

is he wearing denim jeans and a denim top? how ghastly

Baby bunting actually sell it as a one piece that zips all the way up the leg to the neck, makes it easy to get on and off him at change time.

View attachment 2042462

‘I used to strut around a footy field like I was the second coming of Napoleon, it’s absolutely a good idea to trust me with the biggest financial decision of your life’.

Is it just me, or does this look like one of those photos where parents overdress their toddler?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 2042462

It used to be real estate agents and used car salesmen you shouldn’t trust. Sorry to all mortgage brokers, you are now on the list.
I stopped listening to SEN when this bloke got a permanent time slot on there. He was never wrong, but always told you how little time umpires has to make their decision.

Rankine is stiff imo. Like obviously you can't do anything that's gonna knock a guy out anymore, but he really didn't do anything outside of the spirit of the game with that bump. Just innocuous bad luck.
Seeing just the replay of the hit I thought this because it was head on head, but seeing the the longer replay it definitely deserves weeks because it was so far away from the play.
Similar to the Parker incident in vfl.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back