Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah Lobb pushing back has helped their team defence out which at all at sea in the first qtr. I’ve been impressed with Weightman he took charge of that forward line after he seen Hagan was struggling.
Khamis has looked competitive against Curnow, but they look a bit more structured with a couple of talls there.

Hurts to say, but Weightman has been clever against Weitering. Watching as I cook so not sure who's playing on Darcy; has he been pushing forward?

Khamis has looked competitive against Curnow, but they look a bit more structured with a couple of talls there.

Hurts to say, but Weightman has been clever against Weitering. Watching as I cook so not sure who's playing on Darcy; has he been pushing forward?
I saw Darcy the first qtr and he gets caught behind the defenders to much for me. He is young and can’t use his body much so it puts him out of the contest. I don’t remember seeing him to much in the 2nd qtr.

The big thing I noticed in the 1st qtr game if the dogs turned the ball over in the middle there were too many defenders pressed up the ground. So no one was at home to defend.

Their team defence was much better the second half with a few defenders back in case of turnovers. Bont said as much at half time that they tightened up a bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rhylee West 🙌

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back