Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

I was very much joking. Freo were rightly favourites. Such a topsy-turvy season.
Yeah I know. The results make fools of us all at some point. I'm glad there have now been losses for Sydney, Carlton and Freo though. At least it shows it's doable. Another more convincing loss for Sydney would be great. Hopefully it's against us. That would really mess with punters.

Spoiler alert mate! I’d just started watching the game. ****!
Yeah, that's on you man. Why would you watch a delayed telecast of a sporting event and go on a sport forum at the same time?

Has Essendon literally lost the ability to play wet weather footy since moving to Marvel?

Doesn't the side train mostly inside at The Hangar when it's raining?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

St Kilda draftee Lance Collard has been accused of making homophobic comments to multiple opponents against Williamstown in a VFL contest on Saturday.

What a ****wit. Won’t see them a again this year- good

Had a piece of Weitering and Saad, more than likely get the 3 votes Brownlow night.
Weitering basically played loose the entire game. Saad is 6 inches shorter than him. Marchbank was his primary opponent.

Weitering basically played loose the entire game. Saad is 6 inches shorter than him. Marchbank was his primary opponent.
Yep, he’s no good.Dogs should **** him off. No partner in crime Naughton, time to stand up, he stood up. Forget the three Brownlow votes,we’ll see what the coaches think.
And Saad plays small or tall,he’s that good, irreplaceable as Gold Coast has found out, as Essendon has found out.

Last edited:
Yep, he’s no good.Dogs should **** him off. No partner in crime Naughton, time to stand up, he stood up. Forget the three Brownlow votes,we’ll see what the coaches think.
And Saad plays small or tall,he’s that good, irreplaceable as Gold Coast has found out, as Essendon has found out.
Where did I say that? Massive overreaction. I just said that his direct opponent for the majority of the game was a fringe AFL player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back