Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

I think you're underrating just how amazing our 6 point win against West Coast was. I was critical in the aftermath but I've seen the light now. People were right. They've turned a corner. You might say, well they've won less games since that game than they had before that game and they've sacked their coach, but I think any fair minded person would comfortably rate our victory against them as one of the wins of the season, by any club.

It's just a coincidence that almost every other team keeps on pumping them and playing the game in cruise control

And if you don’t agree you go straight to the gulag or just get straight up murdered.

No wait, that’s Stalin

going to find it hard to forgive Brad Scott for pushing massimo out to prioritize old mad heppell who was taking us nowhere. Mass is just so clean
I could understand if the knock was on him as a defensive liability, but then they offload him and move Martin back there. Stupidity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I could understand if the knock was on him as a defensive liability, but then they offload him and move Martin back there. Stupidity.
I said all along he should’ve been playing on the wing, we were crying out for a good user on the wing, left footer aswell for good angles kicking into the 50.
Hawks plonked him straight there and he’s excelled.

Careful, you'll make Ant angry
I know ants point.
But who gives a flying f about his defensive capability, every team has players were their strengths aren’t that. We literally put Martin into the d50 who can’t defend to play the same role. Massimo should’ve been on the wing where he can just run all day and use the ball in space

Missed him take us apart in round 1, did you?

Take us apart? Did we lose?

And how long ago was that?

Mass is a bit player with no defensive nous. He's okay at times at Hawthorne because they're a cute team holding a few rejects with duct tape that no one actually takes seriously. That's fine. But he was never going to be in our starting premiership side and that was clear then as it is now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back