Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

So how is ‘Pickett should get off because Moore should have attacked the footy in a safer, more reasonable fashion’ different from ‘Wright should get off because Cunningham should have attempted to mark the ball in a different, more reasonable fashion’?

So how is ‘Pickett should get off because Moore should have attacked the footy in a safer, more reasonable fashion’ different from ‘Wright should get off because Cunningham should have attempted to mark the ball in a different, more reasonable fashion’?
the club is tarred and feathered, simple as

the-goon-prize-wheel.gif

Best Premiership defence EVER
No. Us knocking out the Hawks in 2009 and making the finals with 10 wins and a draw was a better premiership defence :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best Premiership defence EVER

Napoli won the Scudetto in a canter in 2022/2023, with 90 points and more than a month to spare, only to have their mad (genius) owner fall out with the coach, resulting in 3 coaches in 2023/2024, 10th place with 53 points, which was 41 points off top spot.

At least with Hawthorn and Collingwood you know that the players lost the rage because it was likely down to legendary partying.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Hawthorn are genuine contenders.

They'll likely finish 6 or 7 to play Bulldogs at the MCG. They can win that. Then they'll play the loser of GWS vs Port away. Should have beaten both away if not for a 4th quarter choke. They'll be a good chance. Then they play the winner of Sydney vs Geelong. That'll be challenging given their recent record against both sides, but with the belief they are playing with, I'll give them a good chance, especially if they play Geelong in the prelim.

Make the grand final and they can beat anyone.

It better not be a Hawthorn premiership.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Hawthorn are genuine contenders.

They'll likely finish 6 or 7 to play Bulldogs at the MCG. They can win that. Then they'll play the loser of GWS vs Port away. Should have beaten both away if not for a 4th quarter choke. They'll be a good chance. Then they play the winner of Sydney vs Geelong. That'll be challenging given their recent record against both sides, but with the belief they are playing with, I'll give them a good chance, especially if they play Geelong in the prelim.

Make the grand final and they can beat anyone.

It better not be a Hawthorn premiership.
Geelong smashed them only a few weeks ago, they will get taken seriously in finals, i think it will be a one and done for them

Geelong smashed them only a few weeks ago, they will get taken seriously in finals, i think it will be a one and done for them
By a few weeks ago you mean almost 2 months ago at KP. Perhaps Geelong will be shaking in their boots playing Carlton because they lost by 60 points 2 month ago. Or maybe Geelong are lucky they aren't playing GC because they lost by 60 2 months ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back