Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Rugby is trialling no tackles above the nipple line at lower levels in aus/uk. I used to be against that suggestion but at the end of day something needs to be done so worth a trial. Also think it would take alot of the grey out of card decisions re whether hits were intentionally high or whether they started below shoulder and ricocheted up.
Unfair advantage to players with really saggy **** though

Or players like pucovski should Learn how to play the short ball to protect yourself. Clearly it worries him and he panics, should either retire from cricket or not play again until he has addressed it.
Well yeah either he does that or they tell him to bugger off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else legit get sad seeing how good Sydney are every year? I mean ffs.
We have been rebuilding for 20 years
the Swans make the top 8 / top 4 every other year FFS.
Helpful academy ..hard to slide when you’re making finals and getting top picks still

Anyone else legit get sad seeing how good Sydney are every year? I mean ffs.
We have been rebuilding for 20 years
the Swans make the top 8 / top 4 every other year FFS.

Yes. But academy is such a rich advantage especially for teams that have leaders from previous successful generations. You can't expect us to match that.

Nah they just made the wrong trade. Should’ve asked for McLean/ amartey back in the trade to help max. Having someone like schache (possibly the biggest pea heart tall ever) alongside him means he gets worked into the ground. It’s going to be a very long season for him
I mean, I wasn't being serious.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back