Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Martin and McGrath?

Edit: Perkins too if not for a few injuries.
that's true yeah, i'm just thinking towards some of our other players but i'll concede that we're not solely relegating new players to the 2s

that's true yeah, i'm just thinking towards some of our other players but i'll concede that we're not solely relegating new players to the 2s
I get the sentiment to be honest. I do think some teams have the luxury of playing young players without any expectation as their experienced players protect them both on the field and from as much scrutiny. Geelong and Sydney are prime examples. A team like North, Hawthorn and Us need young players to perform.

I get the sentiment to be honest. I do think some teams have the luxury of playing young players without any expectation as their experienced players protect them both on the field and from as much scrutiny. Geelong and Sydney are prime examples. A team like North, Hawthorn and Us need young players to perform.
that articulates my thoughts exceptionally well, thank you.

i dunno how else to phrase it but i feel like there's always going to be >pressure< on our youth to do well from day 1 otherwise they'll be a bust and what not

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Norf haven't conceded under 100 all year. Aidan Corr being your best key defender is grim.

The Greene decision is unbelievable

Poor old Peter Wright. There really is no difference in these incidents
premiership favourites vs bottom 12 teams

Nick Larkey would be some sort of player in a top 8 club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back