Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

He threw the back hander. If you can't control it don't do it. There are other players who have been suspended for utter house shit so my sympathy levels are low
Was not much in it at all. Surprised he got 1 week and expect he will get off when they appeal. Nice for us re Rankine too. And Gawn.

Personally I could not care less if he is suspended or not but that is just me

Given it doesn't impact us one way or the other I'm much the same. Just happy for Heeney that he managed not to break his hand this time.

Ok, and that is...?

Cited: :thumbsu:
Appeal: Pending
Downgraded to fine: melts incoming.

He's a Brownlow favourite playing for the leagues love child. I'll be gobsmacked pleasantly surprised if he ends up suspended.

Rankine is stiff imo. Like obviously you can't do anything that's gonna knock a guy out anymore, but he really didn't do anything outside of the spirit of the game with that bump. Just innocuous bad luck.

Well he's no Peter Wright.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adam Simpson gone, effectively immediately

good run but probably time for a new voice
I read he'll coach this weekend and then that's it (from the highly reputable news.com.au).

If that's the case, I wonder if the same uproar will occur as when we sacked Rutten but he then coached the following weekend.

Could he handy for us if the ol' "winning after the coach has been sacked trick" works as it usually seems to.

Checks fixture......

Robert Redford Yes GIF by GritTV

I read he'll coach this weekend and then that's it (from the highly reputable news.com.au).

If that's the case, I wonder if the same uproar will occur as when we sacked Rutten but he then coached the following weekend.
To be fair there probably would've been less uproar if we'd actually told Rutten he was sacked

Remove this Banner Ad

Back