Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

The doggies players stopping and throwing their hands up expecting free kicks is pretty funny.
I'm sure they may have been paid at stages throughout the year, but it ain't happening tonight.

Hawthorne just willing to attack the ball harder and run more. Will be interesting to see how it stands up to a few weeks against top-4 teams, but it's certainly a game plan that keeps you competitive against most of the comp

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol just a further indictment on how ****ing poorly our club is run. Hawks do a threepeat, bottom out, then look like genuine challengers all during a time we haven't won a final (and then some).

What a ****ing clown club we are

I hope Scott and the players are watching this week. The modern game relies less on dominating possession/stoppages and more on clean disposals, efficiency and punishing turnovers.

Basically a good back 6 with a player like Sicily, a good transition game, hard running and an efficient forward line is the way.

Dogs, Carlton, Port and Brisbane play an outdated gamestyle. They rely heavily on dominating stoppages, contested football and slowing the game down to win.

Collingwood last year, Sydney, GWS, Geelong and Hawthorn play the brand of football that works in this era of football. Hard running, intercepting, burning teams on transition and a fleet of small/medium forwards to crumb goal after goal. Fremantle will be on this list next year with Bolton.

Crazy they have got to this level so quick while we continue to do whatever it is we are doing, spew.gif.
Clarity. I don't think their hierarchy have any confusion on the type of player to take the club forward. Then they are very clear on how they want them to play and now the confidence is shining.

It’s pretty cathartic to see the dogs getting destroyed by a SF in a final off the back of very one sided refereeing.

nana changing GIF

I hope Scott and the players are watching this week. The modern game relies less on dominating possession/stoppages and more on clean disposals, efficiency and punishing turnovers.

Basically a good back 6 with a player like Sicily, a good transition game, hard running and an efficient forward line is the way.

Dogs, Carlton, Port and Brisbane play an outdated gamestyle. They rely heavily on dominating stoppages, contested football and slowing the game down to win.

Collingwood last year, Sydney, GWS, Geelong and Hawthorn play the brand of football that works in this era of football. Hard running, intercepting, burning teams on transition and a fleet of small/medium forwards to crumb goal after goal. Fremantle will be on this list next year with Bolton.
Don't worry they made sure to tell the media they are

Messenger_creation_B7EC648D-6AF8-4CA6-9FF5-CCE1ECE39BB4.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back