Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Two ways you can handle the Hawks fast game. Match them on the inside and have some intercept marking Power.

The tag/active defending of D'Ambrossio was what I called for earlier in the year.

He starts on a wing and then plays across half back. The Hawks half forwards push up to play the traditional wing position and the opposition wings start defending them which allows D'Ambro to be a 7th, sometimes 8th defender. He then cuts you up on the rebound.

Make your wing go with him and then you even out the numbers in attack and negate his kicking.

Good move by Ken.

The tag/active defending of D'Ambrossio was what I called for earlier in the year.

He starts on a wing and then plays across half back. The Hawks half forwards push up to play the traditional wing position and the opposition wings start defending them which allows D'Ambro to be a 7th, sometimes 8th defender. He then cuts you up on the rebound.

Make your wing go with him and then you even out the numbers in attack and negate his kicking.

Good move by Ken.
It was for sure but the first thing is match them at ground level. Do not make it easy for them to win the ball.

It was very cringe to see Ken smirking and laughing, especially leading into the Breust chair off.

But Mitchell can’t say shit.

Port started that game ferociously, clearly the playing group took exception to Ginnivans comments mid week. Instead of going into that game nervous about being swept in front of their home crowd they looked switched on.

this is the risk of encouraging antagonistic players like Ginnivan… which is on the hawks coaching team imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“I can only speak on my club’s behalf and think about how my club, the Hawthorn Football Club, dealt with the post-game. We had a very young player who had some really aggressive words said to him by a much older man, who has been in the game for a long time. The captain of my club stood up for him,” Mitchell said.

The balanced words of a sage leader of our great game. Puts Hinkley outburst in appropriate light.

1726271730286.jpeg

Ohhhh, wait… scrap that.

An immature, hypercritical arsehat who is making his club into a perpetual brat summer is now crying poor…

“I can only speak on my club’s behalf and think about how my club, the Hawthorn Football Club, dealt with the post-game. We had a very young player who had some really aggressive words said to him by a much older man, who has been in the game for a long time. The captain of my club stood up for him,” Mitchell said.

The balanced words of a sage leader of our great game. Puts Hinkley outburst in appropriate light.

View attachment 2110424

Ohhhh, wait… scrap that.

An immature, hypercritical arsehat who is making his club into a perpetual brat summer is now crying poor…
But you wanted them to win 😁

You also forgot to emphasise Mitchell’s words with a cry emoji scattered throughout.

Has anyone ever seen a coach practically cry during a presser as if he was a spoilt brat who had his favourite toy confiscated?

Petulant twat.

But you wanted them to win 😁

You also forgot to emphasise Mitchell’s words with a cry emoji scattered throughout.

Has anyone ever seen a coach practically cry during a presser as if he was a spoilt brat who had his favourite toy confiscated?

Petulant twat.
I enjoyed it. Screw that prick.

I enjoyed it. Screw that prick.
Haven’t you got a gif of Josh Green running down Mitchell at your disposal at all times? It’s moments like this where your little red-headed genius remains relevant and his legacy becomes enshrined.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back