Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Campbell Brown's theatrics was the highlight. Roaming the boundary line waiting to get back on like a caged lion. Comes on field, winds up for big haymaker...then delivers a light slap to the back of an unsuspecting essendon player. Sums his footy career up really.
He was a dirty sniper. Same goes for Brent Guerra (at least when he was at Hawthorn).

Can't wait to bury them again in round 1. I don't care what happens next year as long as we keep our undefeated record against the head flog Mitchell and his minion flogs.

If I was Brad I'd put the jab photo on every locker in the lead up and tell the group "We don't lose to this flog."

Has anyone every experienced heartbreaking loss because they kicked it straight into an opposition player’s head exiting back 50 before?

It’s a new one

FTR the Essendon player that Campbell Brown bitch-slapped after his boundary-line theatrics was big, bad Little Angus Monfries.

****ing fraud of a hard man.

FTR the Essendon player that Campbell Brown bitch-slapped after his boundary-line theatrics was big, bad Little Angus Monfries.

most "hard men" tend to be.

you won't see brayden maynard acting tough towards someone his size

Brown also punched a young Winderlich as he was bloodied, concussed and leaving the ground.
most "hard men" tend to be.

you won't see brayden maynard acting tough towards someone his size
I enjoyed seeing Beau Watters who was a dirty thug fall over when Barry Hall went at him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back