Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Cats are gonna win the flag again
Thought gws were the team to beat heading into the finals. Kind of blew it twice in two weeks with the leads they had. I don't rate the cats that highly and it would be one of the weaker teams of the past few years to win a flag in my opinion.

Would like to see the lions or port win it from here.

Giant chokers!
Keeffe massively spudded up a golden chance in the prelim last year trying to kick a miracle goal when he had Green over the top for a certain goal. Again tonight he isn't up to the pressure. Assuming he heard the whistle which surely he did Daniels was terrible taking advantage trying to soccer like that. More salt in Essendon wounds seeing a Daniher do that.

On ya Joe, super clutch.

Good thing you left because imagine if you stayed here and dared to ask for a year to be added onto your contract while you were 30 years old, our fanbase would tell you to **** off.

Lets blindly back the club who let a superstar like this leave.
Joe wanted to leave two years in a row. He was a free agent

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keeffe massively spudded up a golden chance in the prelim last year trying to kick a miracle goal when he had Green over the top for a certain goal. Again tonight he isn't up to the pressure. Assuming he heard the whistle which surely he did Daniels was terrible taking advantage trying to soccer like that. More salt in Essendon wounds seeing a Daniher do that.
I'm over it. Happy to see Joey get some success. We deserve it because our club's a shitshow.

Its going to hurt for GWS but they will have most of that team next year too and are one of the best balanced lists in the comp.
Lions were better than the their ladder position, they just had two massive chokes against GWS/Pies after being in commanding positions (similar to GWS last two weeks I guess) so its not like GWS lost to a much inferior team, they just went head to head with the team most capable of matching their momentum game.

Every so often (like that five mins) you get a glimpse of what he’s capable of and what he’d probably be (a Buddy level player) if he actually gave a ****.
mate he's been a top 5 KPF in the comp coming up 7 years sans injury. he's been a top 3 player in a granny, ripped up a semi, threatened to even take apart a final playing for essendon somehow, been best on in multiple massive MCG games and dominated virtually every gun defender at some point during his career. he clearly gives a shit.

Joe is one of the best big game/moment players in the league. Man he's fun to watch.
He is the most complete player I have seen in football.

Barring IQ, he is as talented (physically) as any player I can remember, Can run, jump, take a big mark, crumb a goal, lace out on the run, ruck (least skilful skill) but has everything else.

IF he wasn't dumb as dog shit he could be spoken about in same breath as Franklin. I tried to die on this hill way back when on the main board but imbeciles just didn't get it

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back