Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Aaron Hall another part of Gaz' group.

Campbell Brown played for hawthorn so he was a flog. He might have been a fake tough guy but he was a courageous player. We could do with a few Campbell Browns today.
No he wasn't, he was just a flog. Dirty sniper.

I know it goes against the grain of being Essendon supporter but I grew up in Sydney so I don't mind the Swans. I won't be adverse to Port winning either though. Hinkley-hating Port fans won't know what to do. I will barrack hard for either of these next week if Geelong wins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swans fans has overtaken eagles fans as most obnoxious and ignorant
This is blatantly untrue. Plus they've gotten a shocking run. Would be 24-8 if not for two very soft frees

This is blatantly untrue. Plus they've gotten a shocking run. Would be 24-8 if not for two very soft frees
They are booing JHF and Hinkley for no reason like sheep. And the yelling for frees started from the first minute.
Also they got a soft goal from a no HTB call so swings and roundabouts in that regard.

They are booing JHF and Hinkley for no reason like sheep. And the yelling for frees started from the first minute.
Also they got a soft goal from a no HTB call so swings and roundabouts in that regard.
Maaaate. That was htb every day of the week. He chucked it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back