Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm talking about the McLean non call then a swans kicks a goal, he had an eternity to get rid of it then drops it cold but play on.
The McDonald one?

Seriously mate. Stop it. It's embarrassing. I'm not barracking for either side but clear as day you are

Calm down mate, I'm allowed to voice my opinion.
I notice you had nothing to say re the booing of JHF and Hinkley
I didn't notice it so I can't really comment.

What did you think of the Narkle throw?

I didn't notice it so I can't really comment.

What did you think of the Narkle throw?
I don't know why you are getting so worked up, did i say the swans are getting too many frees or port arent? I said the swans fans are obnoxious like the eagles fans, this is based of a season of evidence. They mindlessly demand a free for every tackles /out of bounds and boo every free against their team. In addition the booing of Ken is reminiscent of eagles fans booing jobe in 2013.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know why you are getting so worked up, did i say the swans are getting too many frees or port arent? I said the swans fans are obnoxious like the eagles fans, this is based of a season of evidence. They mindlessly demand a free for every tackles /out of bounds and boo every free against their team. In addition the booing of Ken is reminiscent of eagles fans booing jobe in 2013.
You said Swans fans are whinging way too much about frees. I'm pointing out that tonight they've copped a shit run.

brad-scott-coaches-box.gif

Don't forget Campbell Brown was sacked by Gold Coast after he punched out his teammate Steven May. He gave him a broken jaw after they got into a blue outside of a night-club in LA. A piss poor act by Brown, but I'd like to see you guys take on Steven May in a street brawl!

I loved Browny during his early years at Hawthorn. He was never the sharpest tool in the shed, but he did some of the most insanely courageous acts I have ever seen: fearsome attacks on the ball, backing into packs, playing with injuries, etc...

He also made a bad reputation for himself as a sniper with a series of elbows, strikes, bumps. He regularly went after the opposition, liked to throw his weight around and never shirked from the physical contest. Whether you like it or not... he WAS a hard man.

I know you guys like to giggle about his WWE-style posing in the 2009 game and the pointless slap he gave to Monfries. But this occurred after part-time boxer, Nathan Lovett-Murray clobbered him with an overhand right during the Q3 brawl. I don't think Brown was thinking too clearly after that!!! 🤣

Bottom line, Browny was an underrated footballer before the accumulated injuries caught up with him and his body fell apart. He was 2007 All Australian when he played as an undersized 5'10" CHB and he took on (and beat) all the gun CHFs.

He was a key member of the 2008 premiership team. He kicked an incredible 60m goal in the GF before he was swung back to CHB on 195cm Cam Mooney after Trent Crowd went off with a broken foot.
TLDR

This was my first comment you replied to. Jog on now please
Okay champ. You also said they were begging for frees. I obviously quoted the wrong one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back