Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Briz by 11.
think mr sunshine GIF by CBC

There is no sport as chaotic as footy n the states. All their sports are much more controllable.
Timeouts and stoppages of play which lead to minutes of coaching instruction is not a good comparison to our game. I really dislike the final minutes of basketball and American football with how long it takes to actually complete a small amount of game time.

Yep. Geelong wouldn't really stand a chance without Danger and without Holmes at his best.

It's another year where I'm going to find the premier seriously underwhelming.

I'm still eying off a Geelong in 2026 (possibly even next season but I think it might take a few key pieces 6 months longer than next season to hit their straps). In some ways they were a 50 game Neale away from getting the result tonight. He just needed to pull down a few of those marks which he spilled. Only problem with 2026 is Danger can, surely, not still be at this level.

Did anyone else notice that he torched Neale every time their paths crossed? He's probably the most amazing athletic specimen to have ever played the game.
Without Dangerfield and the dodgy umpiring I think we beat them that night at the G. To keep his speed and power at that age and all the abuse he has put his body through is unique indeed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back