Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

🤮 🤢

He’s so arrogant and smug. And now he’s got the Lord Farqauud hair too.
He may be wrong with the won’t pick him but there is every chance the go home factor will happen.

He may be wrong with the won’t pick him but there is every chance the go home factor will happen.
Hopefully at a time when we still have some decent draft capital

Hopefully at a time when we still have some decent draft capital
I wonder how much it depends how where out side build sits when we do too.

Is he a player the player that final piece kinda thing or will there be 3,4,5 holes still in the list where maybe its not in our best interest if we could have gotten 3-4 first round picks.

Is he a player the player that final piece kinda thing or will there be 3,4,5 holes still in the list where maybe its not in our best interest if we could have gotten 3-4 first round picks.
I think he’s such a rare type I’d happily spend a couple of first rounders on him

Holes or not. If you've got the chance to bring in a generational talent, you do it. Deal with that other stuff later.

Holes or not. If you've got the chance to bring in a generational talent, you do it. Deal with that other stuff later.
Yeah probably.

Just, I guess I wonder if there is a point the cost it too high

By all means if he wanted to come to Essendon I would be all over it and do what it takes - and I know they aren't at Reids level and one of these was a FA pick. But both Goddard and Shiel didn't really go to plan for probably a few reason. If you wanted to nuke the like I can see how it works easy or it you were in your window ala Geelong with Jezza. Carlton and Judd probably didn't live upto expectations

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back