Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

So this morning the narrative around Joe is he is considering his future.

Still remember when he kicked to door shut on Roaming Brian. Maybe he is just trolling him!

My 2c, I think he will play one more year.

Still remember when he kicked to door shut on Roaming Brian. Maybe he is just trolling him!

Maybe but with Joe footy is just a job. If he thinks he has enough money to hide out in Northern NSW and play happy families then maybe he will.

brian taylor no GIF by Essendon FC

I can't remember it either although it would not surprise me.

I've seen Salmon and Stanton getting booed.
Dunno if Stanton was ever booed, he copped a bronx cheer for getting subbed and they made a story he was booed. He certainly copped a lot of abuse.

Wish I'd had the courage back in the day to return "You leave Brett alone!" to the dickhead who used to sit about 5 rows back and 3 or so seats over (I used to wear a Brett Stanton badge that I'd picked out of the discount bin at the Bombershop on my scarf)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dunno if Stanton was ever booed, he copped a bronx cheer for getting subbed and they made a story he was booed. He certainly copped a lot of abuse.

Wish I'd had the courage back in the day to return "You leave Brett alone!" to the dickhead who used to sit about 5 rows back and 3 or so seats over (I used to wear a Brett Stanton badge that I'd picked out of the discount bin at the Bombershop on my scarf)
Was he related to Brent Stanton?

That's sucks. Pays advantage 1 way not the other. It's difficult to play against the 3rd team.

Can't pay advantage off a mark, which was clearly explained on the broadcast.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back