Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

What do you mean by real? I interpret not being real as it didn't happen.

3 massive towers, one of which was not struck by a plane, definitely fell to the ground at freefall speed, as though all structural resistance was removed. And thousands of innocent people died. No doubt.

But the story gets incredibly complicated from that point by a number of objectively provable facts.

James Corbett has produced a number of great documentaries on the subject. One of his best lines is that '9/11 was a crime'. And yet none of the principles that apply to the investigation of a crime were ever really applied. Where was the dogged investigation into 'the money'? Why did a renowned lawyer like Giuliani ship the entire crime scene to China where it was salvaged?
The worst part is that it ended Essendon’s dynasty before it could get going

The planes don’t hit that tower, we definitely beat Brisbane two weeks later

Don’t ask me how I know this. Just follow the money.

The worst part is that it ended Essendon’s dynasty before it could get going

The planes don’t hit that tower, we definitely beat Brisbane two weeks later

Don’t ask me how I know this. Just follow the money.
Yes our salary cap promise was never delivered.

Plenty of funny jokes about paedophilia - try watching some Ricky Gervais, Bill Burr, Chappelle or Louis CK stand up. Ever watched Peep Show? Again, it's the nuance of the joke and who is being laughed at that matters, not the subject of the joke.
I agree very much that all subjects should be on the table, and it’s the spirit that counts

Mostly people laugh at the unexpected and clever shifts in a joke, not the subject itself. A great joke about incest will probably be exactly as funny as a great joke about a grapefruit if we’re being honest.

As another parallel - many people play video games where they act out shooting thousands of people. That’s ok, but you have fake sex with one rubber chicken…

I love 9/11 weird shit. Like when the band called The Coup made an album called Party Music that was planned to be released in early September of 2001 but unfortunately had this cover art and had to push the release back to November with new artwork;
View attachment 2147093
Don't forget Gerling releasing 'When Young Terrorists Chase the Sun' in September of 2021. Cracking album.

Gerling had to hold back the release of their second album, "When young terrorists chase the sun", and then changed the name to Head2cleaner.
Lol I only saw this after I posted my Gerling bit. Great minds think alike!

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back