Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Would You Rather

• Make Finals, intermittently. Maybe have a shot once in 10 years. (Freo)

Votes: 31 59.6%
  • Be Port of the last 12 years. Constant finals, never make a Grand Final

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Just be Essendon.

Votes: 3 5.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

If Geelong overtake GWS on percentage that's not good for us. GWS won't mind finishing 4th and a qualifying final in Sydney against the Swans. We need the Giants hungry to smash the dogs for us.
Cats only 0.3 percent behind now, zero chance they don't overtake GWS. Whatever happens, if we don't make it, it's our own fault. We just have to hope one of Bulldogs or Carlton can lose. And we can win, but you need to be in a position where destiny is firmly in your own hands and we couldn't do that. So.....

Not thumping West Coast twice this year was a real canary in the coal mine for the underwhelming finish to the season. The first loss was bad enough, but the fact we were down at half time in the second given their form since, the Essendon loss and subsequent ones shouldn’t have been unexpected.

Cameron already with 6 goals, He only needs 13 more to overtake Jesse! Might give Hogan something to motivate him tomorrow.

Of course I'm jesting, but at this rate it's not entirely unfeasible Cameron could kick 20 goals, Eagles going THAT bad!!

Defending premiers Collingwood getting knocked out of finals contention was pretty good though.

I just want some close games but that is a silver lining. Maybe Bolton can turn it on and remind us what we can look forward to next season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Back