Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Would You Rather

• Make Finals, intermittently. Maybe have a shot once in 10 years. (Freo)

Votes: 31 59.6%
  • Be Port of the last 12 years. Constant finals, never make a Grand Final

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Just be Essendon.

Votes: 3 5.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else not really care about the finals series this year?

Every season Freo miss finals - which is pretty much every season nowadays - I grow more disinterested. I use to be able to be able to hop on a bandwagon and get behind an underdog but I struggle to do that anymore. Just a feeling of envy and wondering how many more Septembers we have to miss out on.

But to be where we were, in the box seat for a top 4 finish with a month to go, and miss out on finals altogether? All of them can go do one.

I'd like both of these teams to be out of contention asp. I can't stand Geelong's coach and I'll never forget Pickett beating up on us.

Port fans right now:
Here We Go Again GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every season Freo miss finals - which is pretty much every season nowadays - I grow more disinterested. I use to be able to be able to hop on a bandwagon and get behind an underdog but I struggle to do that anymore. Just a feeling of envy and wondering how many more Septembers we have to miss out on.

But to be where we were, in the box seat for a top 4 finish with a month to go, and miss out on finals altogether? All of them can go do one.
You mean you don’t enjoy watching Geelong and Sydney in the finals every single year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Back