Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

If you live for the deathride and acknowledge it doesnt matter who Freo play, they arent losing another game this year, then clearly Geelong. If you are a beta and scared of Geelong pushing out of the 4 and technically decreasing our chances of winning a flag this year, Collingwood
Only other thing is I'd actually prefer to play Geelong in a final over Collingwood.

Always laughed at how overrated Jack Henry is. Glorified Ethan Hughes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone questioning what Freo needs at this upcoming draft need only look at the impact of guys like Elliot and Stengle in this game and the ageing Michael Walters. What we need more than anything is the best clutch, gun, mercurial, untouchable goal-kicking small forward. All the other needs are down the list for me. This is an absolute.

Anyone questioning what Freo needs at this upcoming draft need only look at the impact of guys like Elliot and Stengle in this game and the ageing Michael Walters. What we need more than anything is the best clutch, gun, mercurial, untouchable goal-kicking small forward. All the other needs are down the list for me. This is an absolute.

Bolton

Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back