Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024 Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Can honestly say I've never seen a season like this.
Amazing we're involved at the pointy end!

We could see a team on 14 wins miss the finals... brutal!

I don't think it will be as close again as WCE and North should pick up more wins. Even if both win five the ladder will have a more normal look to it.

Suck on that you Carltonistan clowns. lol

Stick that up your dark blue budgie smugglers lol
After our 2019, 2020 and 2024 losses to them, it is really satisfying seeing them lose a game in heartbreaking circumstances, even though I don't really like that it was another close win for Collingwood..

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app

After our 2019, 2020 and 2024 losses to them, it is really satisfying seeing them lose a game in heartbreaking circumstances, even though I don't really like that it was another close win for Collingwood..

Just need our own revenge win all our games

Just need our own revenge win all our games
Except it's easier on my heart if some other team inflicts that pain on Carlton. I'm recovering from some cardiac issues and just can't do any close games now - BP and heart rate go up, then through the roof and then out of rhythm. Heart feels like a shoe box full of frogs.

Except it's easier on my heart if some other team inflicts that pain on Carlton. I'm recovering from some cardiac issues and just can't do any close games now - BP and heart rate go up, then through the roof and then out of rhythm. Heart feels like a shoe box full of frogs.

are you on beta blockers?

Port game might be the Friday night game in last round.

It's probably the best match up of that last round.

The only other one is Bulldogs v GWS but it’s in Ballarat so can't be a Friday night game.
Yeah, 6 days and travel really makes sense. 🙄 at least port will also be coming off a 6 day break and travelling here, but feck me sideways at how disadvantaged we always seem to be with this fixture.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just saw the score for the GWS and Hawks game. Are the Hawks are genuine threat? They are beating everyone atm.

I don’t understand how they are playing so well when they haven’t traded in anyone worth 3x1st’s , lucky you can’t win a flag without doing that so that’s a relief

Thank goodness we’ve ticked that box with el unicorn

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just saw the score for the GWS and Hawks game. Are the Hawks are genuine threat? They are beating everyone atm.
Not watching, but if they wind up in the 8, they'd probably believe they could do a Western Bulldogs 2016 (assuming they don't claw into top 4), so in their own eyes, yes they're a threat. Obviously now Mitchell's recovered from that 0-5 start, everyone's fapping over them. Same with the Bulldogs. It's an easier task when your travel schedule is a bit lighter though, or you get a few 'home' games in Tassie. Weird how Collingwood never have to play in Tassie, no..?!

Anyway, all Freo have to do is keep winning and a top 2 spot is achievable, and from there a decent launch at the flag. Never an easy ask though....Brisbane, Port, Hawks, Bulldogs besides us probably the 4 in-form teams looking most dangerous as of 'right now'. Finals is a different beast though, still not ruling out Sydney.

Poorly cliched, but literally one game at a time, one week etc....

Probably better for us with a Hawks win but ****ing hell I can't stand those arrogant little campaigners and the collective ********ing of Sam Mitchell. The way they play the umpires every single game is ininfuriating.l
Curnow last year found out that the umpires let a lot go in finals. If they can't keep manufacturing their goals from free kicks they won't win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024 Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back