Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024 Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Will Schofield on the backchat pod said during the week that it appears that West Coast have made the decision to move Barrass on for draft picks. This aligns with Mitch Cleary's comments about Barrass "getting his head around a trade" when he met with Mitchell, and that Hawthorn are willing to part with their first as part of the trade

Seems like it's happening
I think there is also an element of how short life is.
Tom was a good friend of Cam McCarthy and his untimely death has probably had an impact on him.

Really looking forward to this enforced diversity quota for commentary starting next season. Hope we get a Kelli Underwood for every game. Her voice is so soothing and her calls are elite.
Better than Healy, forgetting which game he was commentating on.

Yeah, she’s not great, but it’s not exactly a high bar atm in commentary land.

I don’t understand how they are playing so well when they haven’t traded in anyone worth 3x1st’s , lucky you can’t win a flag without doing that so that’s a relief

Thank goodness we’ve ticked that box with el unicorn

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
This is gonna look pretty silly when they give up a 1st and 2nd for 29 year old Barrass.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jaymie Graham has turned down the Eagles. Yeah boi! Hahaha hilarious.

Last edited:
Good. I love what he's done with our forward line. Starting to look really strong.
Absolutely. Jamie would be so impressed by our young group who are driven and highly motivated to win a Premiership. Being an integral part of that success is every Coach and Assistant Coach’s dream.

He knows that achieving the ultimate is close, very close.

Bulldogs will be top 4 if a couple of teams above slip

Once Upon A Time Falling GIF by HULU

Us. It's us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024 Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back