Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Would You Rather

• Make Finals, intermittently. Maybe have a shot once in 10 years. (Freo)

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • Be Port of the last 12 years. Constant finals, never make a Grand Final

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • Just be Essendon.

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Andrew Gaff missed out on a premiership and won a wooden spoon.

I know West Coast winning in 2018 is a sore point for Freo fans.

But the fact they won it during his suspension only adds to the deserved punishment he copped.

There going to have him as sub for 2 more games to get him AFL life membership is hilarious.

Mind you bowing out on 280 games when he was well on track to get to 300+ barely missing a game through injury in the first 10 years of his career.

He actually was almost 12 months younger then Mundy was when you compare the ages of both when they played there 200th match.

Mundy played another 176 games and Gaff 80.

Is another example of how difficult for longevity when playing for a WA club and getting to 350+ games.

To Pav and Barra we continue to salute you.

To Gaff and the Eagles enjoy retirement you loser.

That was a tad harsh Nodgey...

...on rats.
Joke Drummer GIF by Travis

Is he done done or is he Hardwick done?

Um what’s this about Hardwick?

Martin, as good as he was, hasn’t even been AFL standard this season and isn’t anything of value on field to Gold Coast.

He’s done and he knows it. I’d rather see him retire now than go up to Gold Coast for a season we’ll all forget two years later. As it is the footy world won’t remember anything this season from him bar his 300th.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ross fancies himself as a boy from the wrong side of the tracks who can lead his people to redemption and glory.

He actively ignores the prefects and good citizens and spends heaps of time with lads he views as hard knocks stories. Which is great, except when they take the piss.

And, boy, can some of them take the piss.

Ross fancies himself as a boy from the wrong side of the tracks who can lead his people to redemption and glory.

He actively ignores the prefects and good citizens and spends heaps of time with lads he views as hard knocks stories. Which is great, except when they take the piss.

He also gets some of them running through brick walls..

According to midweek tackle (I know. I know) Tarryn Thomas is being mentored by Colin Young.

For someone who says "I am not seduced by talent", Ross is seduced by talent

He also gets some of them running through brick walls..
You might all be over thinking it a bit

More likely Saints are desperate because no one wants to go there so they will take whatever scraps are on offer

Booing someone who has no history against us seems like an insecure West Coast supporter act. I like the kid.
You didn’t watch the last two derby’s? He’s constantly hitting our players off the ball or arriving late to contest and running straight into them, why do you think Switta was awarded a free right in front of goal?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Back