Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024 Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

That was a tad harsh Nodgey...

...on rats.
Joke Drummer GIF by Travis

Is he done done or is he Hardwick done?

Um what’s this about Hardwick?

Martin, as good as he was, hasn’t even been AFL standard this season and isn’t anything of value on field to Gold Coast.

He’s done and he knows it. I’d rather see him retire now than go up to Gold Coast for a season we’ll all forget two years later. As it is the footy world won’t remember anything this season from him bar his 300th.

Ross fancies himself as a boy from the wrong side of the tracks who can lead his people to redemption and glory.

He actively ignores the prefects and good citizens and spends heaps of time with lads he views as hard knocks stories. Which is great, except when they take the piss.

And, boy, can some of them take the piss.

Ross fancies himself as a boy from the wrong side of the tracks who can lead his people to redemption and glory.

He actively ignores the prefects and good citizens and spends heaps of time with lads he views as hard knocks stories. Which is great, except when they take the piss.

He also gets some of them running through brick walls..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

According to midweek tackle (I know. I know) Tarryn Thomas is being mentored by Colin Young.

For someone who says "I am not seduced by talent", Ross is seduced by talent

He also gets some of them running through brick walls..
You might all be over thinking it a bit

More likely Saints are desperate because no one wants to go there so they will take whatever scraps are on offer

Booing someone who has no history against us seems like an insecure West Coast supporter act. I like the kid.
You didn’t watch the last two derby’s? He’s constantly hitting our players off the ball or arriving late to contest and running straight into them, why do you think Switta was awarded a free right in front of goal?

Jaysus, there are a lot of quite probable scenarios over the next three weeks where we end up 9th and Hawthorn 8th. We def want Carlton to beat them this weekend.

Yep. Whilst procrastinating assignments during the week and ladder predicting so many different scenarios we would gratefully benefit from a Carlton win this weekend even tho that probably gives them top 4 thanks to their soft draw.

However we just need to keep winning

Yep. Whilst procrastinating assignments during the week and ladder predicting so many different scenarios we would gratefully benefit from a Carlton win this weekend even tho that probably gives them top 4 thanks to their soft draw.

Just keep winning and we finish top 4, don’t look at who’s below us until we lose.

If we win we want Hawks to win. If we lose want Blues to win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024 Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back