Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Would You Rather

• Make Finals, intermittently. Maybe have a shot once in 10 years. (Freo)

Votes: 31 59.6%
  • Be Port of the last 12 years. Constant finals, never make a Grand Final

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Just be Essendon.

Votes: 3 5.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

He's gotta be one of the most overrated players in the AFL.

Moves beautifully and looks great when he's having a good game, but 90% of the time I feel like the commentators are just telling me how awesome he'll be one day while ignoring his actual output.
I feel like everyone’s trying to will him into being a second Buddy. But he’s not even near it.

Wild that we have a better list than Hawthorn but we could never play like this

Who decides that …. Hawks way more athletic than us

I think our character first drafting strategy will end up with us being a 5-6 year finals team but not much else

Hope I’m wrong of course

It the main reason I want to take the picks and try to turbo charge us up a bit with the best 3 high end athletes we can get

We are just the wrong shade of vanilla I think

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They’ve perfected the art of manipulating the umpires. You’ve got your 200cm ruckman leading with his head trying to draw the free. It’s so clearly coached and it makes their game look so much better than it is

Also the fact that they’re immune to htb

Art Animation GIF by grantkoltoons

Can’t wait for the constant “hawks have gone ahead of us Mitchell is a god” talk from this board even though JL was at the exact same spot at this stage with us. And that’s without the two year head start as an assistant.

Can’t wait for the constant “hawks have gone ahead of us Mitchell is a god” talk from this board even though JL was at the exact same spot at this stage with us. And that’s without the two year head start as an assistant.
Strap yourself in, it's going to be all offseason after they beat Port next week. Need the winner of GWS and Sydney to come through in the prelim

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Back