Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Would You Rather

• Make Finals, intermittently. Maybe have a shot once in 10 years. (Freo)

Votes: 31 59.6%
  • Be Port of the last 12 years. Constant finals, never make a Grand Final

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Just be Essendon.

Votes: 3 5.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Missed the Mitchell presser!!

Reading a few comments here and twitter is that guy for real? One of the biggest douchebags in the AFL. How about tell Ginnivan not to post shit that amateur footy club players wouldn’t do. Such a campaignery club.
Mf literally encourages his players to do that stuff and publicly backs them in every time they do. Why’d he think no one would retaliate??

If he don’t want coaches involved then he should separate himself from his players actions when they pull this shit instead of backing them up.

Mf literally encourages his players to do that stuff and publicly backs them in every time they do. Why’d he think no one would retaliate??

If he don’t want coaches involved then he should separate himself from his players actions when they pull this shit instead of backing them up.
Fwiw I actually didn’t see that big a deal with ginnis comment .
Really came across as bit of tongue in cheek I thought , however I can understand port really embracing it as motivation
Kenny still shouldn’t have got involved as he did.
… with all that said definitely the biggest hypocrisy/sooking/out of line behaviour from all this has come from Mitchell (with cameos from his 2 old fellow antagonists Lewis and hodge in commentary)
Typifies everything about that absolute flog, played and coaches to get any unfair advantage he could/can and loved dishing it out .

Turns out when tables are turned and their beloved hoks aren’t the ones coming out as winners they’re very salty losers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does tonight really change anything it's surely GF or Bust.

They have been burnt numerous times under Hinkley.

He has had 12 years ffs.

And what a knob carrying on mouthing off at the Hawks players.

Like seriously he acts like he is 12 years old it's embarrassing
Yes, but he has just coached them into a prelim.

If it was us we would be going off.

Surely he deserves a reprieve tonight?

I love Ginny, his comments were great stirring of the poop. He gives as good as he gets and good job for that. Proper character. Cheeky.

Ken was under pressure all week and gave a bit back. Nothing wrong with a bit of banter, innit bruv? Classic

Sicily went all red-faced and agro even when lifting Bruest. That's what I thought was the problem. Proper geezer.

Sam "dog- shot corky" Mitchell sulking in the pressa is just... chefs kiss. Bellend

Great end to a great game.

**I'm not English.

Say what you want about Ginnivans tweet, a senior coach of an AFL club should not be acting in that manor. For all his flaws as a coach, JLO would never be caught in ridiculous situation like that. Ginny is a knob and will learn, but being gracious in victory is something that should start from the top.
See I don’t think Ginni has the capability to learn. He’s a serial dick. He fired off shit from behind a keyboard so don’t be surprised to get some rounds fired back at you if you lose

See I don’t think Ginni has the capability to learn. He’s a serial dick. He fired off shit from behind a keyboard so don’t be surprised to get some rounds fired back at you if you lose
You don't think he will pull his head in after this? His balls-up, Its like the equivalent of having a Bay13 Backfire tag attached to your face 🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Back