Oppo Camp Non Giants AFL discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Siri, show me the perfect weekend in AFL footy results…
Almost perfect weekend results! I would have liked Geelong and Port to lose as well as South Melbourne on Friday. But Carlton, Essendon and Bulldogs losing is fantastic for us, and is the icing on the cake after come from behind victory over Brisbane yesterday.

Poodles get thrashed away yet still win the frees by +8 and 50 frees by +2.

We’ll cop far worse again in the final round.

VFL umpires completely taking the p*ss.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Did we all notice a handful of dogs players actively playing for frees in the last quarter? They were flopping around in desperation.

wasnt sure where to put this, but it is gold

This will go down well 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought Essendon in the first half had chances to beat the Swans, unfortunately it was not to be - almost certainly Swans will be the minor premiers now.

So this weekend we optimally want the following results?
  • Collingwood to beat Brisbane at the MCG
  • Adelaide to beat Port in the showdown
  • Saints to beat Geelong at marvel
  • North to beat the Bulldogs
  • Richmond to beat Hawthorn
  • west coast to beat Carlton

With the possible exception of the Carlton match, the other results are unlikely to go the way we want.

Our finals fate is in our own hands, although some results, including the final margins, going our way would help, especially in relation to %.

Win both the games and we will end up in our highest ever home and away position - unless Port and Geelong win both their games by very high margins.

Thought Essendon in the first half had chances to beat the Swans, unfortunately it was not to be - almost certainly Swans will be the minor premiers now.

So this weekend we optimally want the following results?
  • Collingwood to beat Brisbane at the MCG
  • Adelaide to beat Port in the showdown
  • Saints to beat Geelong at marvel
  • North to beat the Bulldogs
  • Richmond to beat Hawthorn
  • west coast to beat Carlton

With the possible exception of the Carlton match, the other results are unlikely to go the way we want.

Our finals fate is in our own hands, although some results, including the final margins, going our way would help, especially in relation to %.

Win both the games and we will end up in our highest ever home and away position - unless Port and Geelong win both their games by very high margins.
Yeah, we're pretty much hoping for every upset to happen (not including our game). There's usually at least a couple of upsets each round, so hopefully we'll get lucky and they'll go our way.

“It is not yet known what kind of rules-changes the AFL will now introduce into the competition to help protect their darling Melbourne clubs from irrelevance – with both the game’s top brass and Victoria’s political elite more than willing to tip the scale in favour of these lacklustre insitutions.”

NAILED IT

Are you watching, dlanod?

Nailbiter - Pies just took the lead by 1 with 2:44 remaining!
Yeah. I've got enough hatred of Collingwood and their kissed on the dick VFL blessings that I'm never ever going to cheer them on. I've tried in previous years and to be honest I end up hoping they still get wiped from the face of the earth.

It's like cheering for the umpires or AFL House after they strip us of whatever random things they next choose to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non Giants AFL discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back