Oppo Camp Non Giants AFL discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

i still can’t believe we are not here in the GF. If not for a few unfortunate decisions and unlucky breaks in the finals, this could be us with our inaugural premiership. Anyway, need to move on, and will after this GF finishes
We had to not pick Cogs and/ or Keefe in My view. We had 3 players play less than 70% game time vs Brisbane, thats why we where stuffed.
Also biased umpiring, from artificial AFL.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

While I don't agree with being arrogant, I don't think all Swans fans are like that.

They've been a pretty good team and top of the ladder all season.

We have plenty of Swans fans that are dual Giants fans/members or have dual Giants Swans families or mixed Swans/Giants friends. I think we're a bit more of a mixed bunch than we realise.

I am a bit bummed for the Swans but thems the breaks.

Yeah, uncompetitive at the contest is very a disappointing watch as a neutral.

Far too lopsided.
Something that may be interesting to watch - just how bad will this thrashing be?

Biggest Grand Final win in history was 119 points by Geelong over Port in 2007.

2nd biggest GF win was 96 points in 1988, and then our 89 points GF loss to Richmond in 2019.

A broken Sydney seem on track for a 100+ defeat. Their worst GF loss in history is 81 points vs geelong in 2022, but that may be eclipsed today.

So plenty of reasons to still watch the GF, to see if statistical history can be made! 😂

Something that may be interesting to watch - just how bad will this thrashing be?

Biggest Grand Final win in history was 119 points by Geelong over Port in 2007.

2nd biggest GF win was 96 points in 1988, and then our 89 points GF loss to Richmond in 2019.

A broken Sydney seem on track for a 100+ defeat. Their worst GF loss in history is 81 points vs geelong in 2022, but that may be eclipsed today.

So plenty of reasons to still watch the GF, to see if statistical history can be made! 😂
Ohhhh

Statistically interesting.. 👀

Thanks for bringing the stats, MelbourneGWS !

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non Giants AFL discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back