Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I've done several ladder predictions and we're most likely to finish either 4th or 5th. So we'd either.

A. Finish 4th - Play Sydney most likely in a qualifying final at the SCG. Win that and we'll host a prelim at the Gabba. Lose and we'll host a semi final at the Gabba.

B. Finish 5th - Play a team that barely scrapes into finals in 8th at the Gabba in a elimination final. Win and we'd have to travel for the remainder of our finals series. Lose and we're eliminated and our year is over.

I'd rather A. and finish 4th.

Suns to beat Port tomorrow is a realistic chance.

Please let our boys not miss this opportunity tomorrow. 🙏
No distractions with the west coast debarcle!

Fair few upsets this round already. Would be so us if Suns win tomorrow paving us for a 4th spot and we lose to the Eagles who play like a brand new team.
That would mean we are no good anyway.

Just relax and trust us to take care of business

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

our top 4 chances are entirely in our hands now. if footscray get up over carlton our top 2 chances will likely be so too.
I was wrong and you are quite right. With Carlton still to play Port, at least one of them will lose another game, which provided we keep winning ourselves, will be enough to clinch a top 4 spot.

Top 2 is more challenging but at least the runway is now visible. We will need each of Carlton, Geelong and Port to lose (or draw!) at least one more match, and obviously we have to keep winning.

Carlton has a very soft draw so hard to see that happening to tell the truth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've done several ladder predictions and we're most likely to finish either 4th or 5th. So we'd either.

A. Finish 4th - Play Sydney most likely in a qualifying final at the SCG. Win that and we'll host a prelim at the Gabba. Lose and we'll host a semi final at the Gabba.

B. Finish 5th - Play a team that barely scrapes into finals in 8th at the Gabba in a elimination final. Win and we'd have to travel for the remainder of our finals series. Lose and we're eliminated and our year is over.

I'd rather A. and finish 4th.
I would rather option A but with an upset win over Sydney then our next game at home**

**yes I know what you meant and you would too

Do the Suns grow the F up today?

Their supporters definitely didn’t show the F up. A dismal crowd.

Pretty grim that their attendance figures still rely so heavily on the willingness of their opposition supporters to travel.

Their supporters definitely didn’t show the F up. A dismal crowd.

Pretty grim that their attendance figures still rely so heavily on the willingness of their opposition supporters to travel.
Although that's probably to be expected if your club has existed for 14 seasons and have never played in a finals series.

Looks like Ben Long has reverted to his expected form in front of goal.

Good to see all that work the Suns have done on their forward 50 entries really reaping rewards 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back