Non Swans/Lions Fans Only - Which Do You Prefer?

Which Do You Prefer?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

Spiral_Out

Team Captain
Mar 3, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
In roughly 5 days and 20 hours from right now, at the end of it all, one of these teams is going to have a long list of players that would have played in 2 Grand Finals and lost both, and likely that is all the chances they have for their career. This is what I am looking forward to the most, outside of hopefully a great game with a fun ending.

Pure devastation, it is coming, and I can't wait.

Very few around the country gaf about Swans or Lions, these are two teams that basically no one outside of QLD and NSW care for, neither teams can sell out their H&A games even with a pitiful capacity of <50k, so not even those within QLD and NSW even gaf about them either lol, anyway,

Which do you prefer:

Swans Crying OR Lions Crying

Swans Crying.jpg Lions Crying.jpg

In roughly 5 days and 20 hours from right now, at the end of it all, one of these teams is going to have a long list of players that would have played in 2 Grand Finals and lost both, and likely that is all the chances they have for their career. This is what I am looking forward to the most, outside of hopefully a great game with a fun ending.

Pure devastation, it is coming, and I can't wait.

Very few around the country gaf about Swans or Lions, these are two teams that basically no one outside of QLD and NSW care for, neither teams can sell out their H&A games even with a pitiful capacity of <50k, so not even those within QLD and NSW even gaf about them either lol, anyway,

Which do you prefer:

Swans Crying OR Lions Crying

View attachment 2118740View attachment 2118742

Prefer pies fans crying after missing the 8 and trading two first rounders for Lachie Schultz.

Reckon 15 clubs want the Swans to lose. Only the pies prefer Brisbane to lose

I prefer Sydney to lose, to me, it's the number of players on the team that I really don't want to win it, Paply being at the top of the list, although, I would like to see Grundy win it and simultaneously it would be funny if Tay Adams went back to back being left out of the GF team, I'm torn.

Prefer pies fans crying after missing the 8 and trading two first rounders for Lachie Schultz.

Essendon supporters mouthing off….

who is that GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What about you DH, calling me an old man all the time?

Okay i will cut that out.

Let's try both not get suspended again before the Grand final.

As long as you stop trying to tag/pester Kabanna so often, I am happy to call a truce and stop winding you up.

Let's try enjoy Grand Final week without stinking up the bay with our own crap

Okay i will cut that out.

Let's try both not get suspended again before the Grand final.

As long as you stop trying to tag/pester Kabanna so often, I am happy to call a truce and stop winding you up.

Let's try enjoy Grand Final week without stinking up the bay with our own crap
I don't tag her at all and she's insulted me personally here too and more than once but she doesn't like it when the shoe on the foot either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Non Swans/Lions Fans Only - Which Do You Prefer?

Back