Norf was responsible for Rhys Shaw's mental health issues: CONFIRMED

Should Norf be held financially liable for Rhys Shaw's mistreatment?

• Yes, and be forced to cease trading.

• No.

• No, impending relocation to Tassie is punishment enough.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Shaw is officially ghosting Norf for the despicable way he was treated.

I don't blame the poor chap, in fact a tell-all book on how appalling Norf's kulcha is would definitely be appropriate. As would a Workcover investigation likely to turn up similar cases of staff-member abuse, such is usually the case with bad employers.

1616969757604.png

In a startling comment, Hawthorn president Jeff Kennett has refused to rule out the prospect of the Hawks moving to Tasmania to become the Apple Isle’s team as the debate over whether Tasmania should have their own AFL team heats up.

:$

Shaw is officially ghosting Norf for the despicable way he was treated.

I don't blame the poor chap, in fact a tell-all book on how appalling Norf's kulcha is would definitely be appropriate. As would a Workcover investigation likely to turn up similar cases of staff-member abuse, such is usually the case with bad employers.
He needs to harden up. He couldn't handle the main gig. Bit like his effort in that grand final years ago. Its good that we sent him packing.

He needs to harden up. He couldn't handle the main gig. Bit like his effort in that grand final years ago. Its good that we sent him packing.
Wow. :straining:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm curious to hear why you think David Noble is an upgrade over Rhys Shaw when Norf's results this year suggest nothing has changed.

I'm curious to hear why you think David Noble is an upgrade over Rhys Shaw when Norf's results this year suggest nothing has changed.
In fact, they have gotten far worse.

Last year after round two they were sitting 2nd place with two wins and a percentage of 119.3.

Currently, last with 48.4% and unlikely to win a game this year.

No idea if noble will be an upgrade. Don’t know much about him but time will tell. He couldn’t be any worse could he? Shaw took us from middle of the road to uncompetitive inside 12 months!
As for results this year it’s only been 2 games. I’m sure we will win 3-4 during the season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Norf was responsible for Rhys Shaw's mental health issues: CONFIRMED

Back