Game Day THE BATTLE FOR THE SPOON: norf vs richmunt

Who'll get BOG

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Obviously its a known thing given I've just seen the poll options, but the only reason I clicked on this fred was to ask if there is a worse footballer in the AFL than Toby Pink? Only watched this last quarter but appears even by Norf standards this campaigner is terrible

Bailey Scott's 12th win from 98 games.

Thanks Norfmond

Obviously its a known thing given I've just seen the poll options, but the only reason I clicked on this fred was to ask if there is a worse footballer in the AFL than Toby Pink? Only watched this last quarter but appears even by Norf standards this campaigner is terrible
blasphemer.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Tigers

pictures love GIF

Robert Hansen Jr and Brynn Teakle could give it a shake.

Gongrsts to ooze for the new record for most ever losses as a first year coach at Richmond. :)
Havent you learned from Starburns_'s embarrassing hatred towards Hardwick? If he had any honour or integrity, Starburns_'s undue criticism of Hardwick should have completely undid any joy or glory felt from the triple premierships that subsequently came their way! Please back your coach.

I called it back in March when had like 10 goals kicked on him on him as a key defender.

1722666986946.png

Havent you learned from Starburns_'s embarrassing hatred towards Hardwick? If he had any honour or integrity, Starburns_'s undue criticism of Hardwick should have completely undid any joy or glory felt from the triple premierships that subsequently came their way! Please back your coach.
I never wanted him as coach in the first place and it's now been proven he has no idea how to coach period plus most of the premiership players want to leave because they feel the same way. I don't think he's well liked at punt road too much tbh.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day THE BATTLE FOR THE SPOON: norf vs richmunt

Back